Monday, September 26, 2011

Featured Senior ~ Alyssa ~ AHS {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Alyssa is so beautiful yet as you can see from that volleyball pic you probably aren't going to want to be on the receiving end of that coming at ya :) I love that volleyball photo, turned out perfect!

But this first one... absolutely love! The little pop of yellow and her beauty just gorg!



Alyssa plays Varsity Volleyball for Alma High School.

Love this one too... oh who am I kidding, I love them all ;)


We ended the session at the wheat field. Actually was able to do quite a few senior sessions this year in the wheat...


And last, I am sharing a sample 10x20 storyboard I did of her session because it's one of my faves of the year. I love how the background photo works perfect in this set.

No comments: