Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Featured Senior ~ Kara {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Next up is Kara from Fowler High School. Kara met up with me here in Alma and we did some at my loft and also made our way to the Saravilla Bed and Breakfast. If you have not ever been there... you need to check it out. Very beautiful!!

I was thrilled that they selected this first photo as one of thier faves. Sometimes when I take shots like this I know the chances of them being selected are a bit more slim but I loved it and was hoping they did too. It was one of their faves. I just love that it's a "moment", nothing posed about it, I just caught her looking at something.

This next one is my very fave of the whole session. Love it so much!




This one is from my loft, love the old doors :)





And last another of their faves...



Till next time...

No comments: