Friday, September 23, 2011

Featured Senior ~ Kailyn ~ Class of 2012 {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Meet the ever so beautiful and timeless Kailyn from St.Louis High School. I have the plesure of knowing Kailyn through our local dance studio so I was very excited when she called to book her senior pics through me because I know some dance art was going to be made as well. But truly she is just beautiful inside and out and I had an amazing time with her this summer. Her session was in June, I know I playing major catch up on the blog... but I will get there :)


These first two are part of the "summer" series. We are doing a mini session for each season for her senior year and then compiling a seasons collage. I am excited to see the result when the first shot for summer starts like this :)




LOVE this dance shot!! Just stunning!





This is one of my faves, but was really hoping Kathy didn't kill me for letting her sit on the ballet bar :)

This shot was taken to create an art piece as well as be used for her storybook and a senior collage.



Well, I have to say as much as I love the photos from this series, it makes me sad. She was my last senior to be photographed at this location before they tore it down this summer. Bums me out when I loose awesome locations :(











And this last one is from my loft. I really, like really <3 the light in my loft ;)


And last, Kailyn loves to read and I wanted to capture that about her. This is outside my loft, actually it's outside the Zebra Zalon (they are under me). I think they area probably sick of seeing me outside their door by now. It's been a busy busy summer and they have a nice brick wall and this little nook I like to use :)


Till next time...

No comments: