Monday, June 27, 2011

Gratiot Family Practice (Covenant Healthcare) ~ Wall Displays {Mid MIchigan Photographer}

So, it's true, I am a really bad blogger :) There has been so much going on and it's been so busy it seems facebook has been the only thing being updated. Many of you would have already seen this post on facebook, but I thought I'd share it here too since it was so exciting for me!!

As many of you know Gratiot Family Practice, here in Alma has merged with Covenant Healthcare and moved to a new location. The new office is amazing!! What’s even more exciting for me is my work is being displayed in the new office!! Here are some pictures of us getting the wall displays up for the Community Open House. My photos can be found in Lisa Bigelow’s rooms (3 of them) as well as the baby weigh stations. I have an assortment of my newborn, baby, children’s, and family work on display and as you can see much of it is featured in black and white. The Community Open House was June 15th, and there were about 700 people to walk through the new office.

So... take a peek at the Displays, you might see some familiar faces :)
This first one is of Adam hanging the first group of photos. (Thank you so much Adam for hanging the displays, that is an art form in itself of which I am thankful for your expertise!!)

Finished Grouping #1


This 16x24 Canvas is in the same room as the first grouping. This is one of my favorite newborn photos, it is awesome to see it displayed this large :)
~Featuring Baby Ross


Side view of Display #1

2nd display layed out in the hallway waiting to go in room 2 :)

Room #3 Display~ Featuring Children and Family




16x20 frame over baby weighing station #1, featuring Baylee


16x20 frame over baby weighing station #2 featuring Baby Preston


Thank you to Gratiot Family Practice and Lisa Bigelow for featuring my work in their new office, I am truly honored to have it on display. I know it has been very exciting for my clients to see their photos on display as well :)



Till next time...

No comments: