Sunday, September 30, 2007

News, Updates, and Deadlines!!!

Okay lots of information for you :)
First off SENIORS....I need Yearbook photo information from anyone who has not already given me the date and requirements of your school. Please contact me ASAP with this information. You can email me at hayleyjhamlin@hotmail.com or call me. Please keep in mind you need to allow 3-4 weeks to process your order, so if you are needing your yearbook photo sooner we need to make arrangements to add it on to another order I am placing to my lab.
Also just a note, I have updated my Senior Gallery on my website, so those of you who have gotten senior pics taken lately you are now on my website!! There were so many photos I loved of each of you it was so hard to pick...thank you all for allowing me to capture your senior pics for you!! Here is the link if you want to check it out... http://www.hayleyhamlin.com/

I will also be announcing Christmas Mini Sessions soon. More details to come on those.

Deadline Information: If you want Photo Jewelry in time for Christmas, it must be ordered by November 10th. The photo jewelry is all hand made and being that this is a busy time of year I need to give myself plenty of turn around time on jewelry.

No comments: