Monday, November 29, 2010

Featured Senior~Bethany~Mt.Pleasant High School {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Mt. Pleasant High School was my largest school this year for seniors, and I have not shared any of their sessions yet, so we are going to get started with the Beautiful Bethany!! Bethany came to the Alma area to have me take her photos and we hung out around Alma and some neighboring towns :) I have some awesome clients who let me use their private property for shoots, and I am very thankful for them!! :) We ended Bethany's session at one of these locations so I wanted to say a special thank you to them for letting me use their property!!

I'll share some more MPHS seniors soon!!


Bethany's eyes are just amazing!! I loved all the texture of this background :)

I love this one of her, I still think it's my very favorite :)



I love these next 2 photos. Thank you Bethany for going with the flow with me on these!! I am so glad you loved them as much as I did !! :)

You are never too old to play in the "wishing flowers" !!

And these are always favorites of mine, when you catch them in "real" moments. I am sure she was laughing at me. Probably one of those "you want me to do what?" moments...lol :)

And 1 more from the last location we went to :)


Thanks for letting me be apart of your senior year Bethany!! You are gorgeous and I have enjoyed getting to know you!!
till next time...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Gorgeous, Hayley! These are stunning!

Anonymous said...

Love these images. They are so wonderful natural and simple.

Denise Snyder said...

Just STUNNING! Hayley you are amazing. :)

sherry boles~ said...

Gorgeous images, Hayley! Lovin' all the creativity and beautiful tones!!