Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Class of 2012 Senior Reps!! {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Yup...that's what I said, Class of 2012. Can you believe we are talking Class of 2012 already? Crazy I know. I actually started getting requests for Senior Reps back in the summer and have filled most of my spots. But as I said in my last post, Mt. Pleasant High School became a big school for me and ended up being the biggest representation for Class of 2011. So...needless to say, I would like to have some reps from the Mt.Pleasant area for next year.

I am looking for 1, possibly 2 Senior Reps in the Mt. Pleasant area. They can go to Mt. Pleasant High School or Sacred Heart Academy. Yes, guys...you can apply too :)

Reps for Hayley Hamlin Photography, must be in good academic standing, be influential in their school, liked by teachers and students, have a great attitude, be involved in extra curricular activities,be a good role model, AND of course MOST of all...you must LOVE MY WORK :)


So, what's in it for you as a Rep for Hayley Hamlin Photography?
Trust me, my reps gets LOTS of perks!! :) Here's the "official" perks ;)
~ 2 sessions for less than half the price of 1 regular session fee!!
~ Earn credits with every referral!!
~Tons of Facebook pics
~Additional free goodies and discounts!!

So, what do I need to do as a Rep?
~Well...of course, you must LOVE my work and be willing to spread my name.
~Hand out your personal rep cards (after your first session). Until then you will be provided with business cards to distribute
~Use images from your session as your profile pics on Facebook
~Share links to my site, blog, fan page, your gallery, etc with everyone you know.

So, pretty easy huh!! So what are you waiting for? Let's ROCK your senior year!!

To apply to be a Rep for Hayley Hamlin Photography, email Hayley at hayleyjhamlin@hotmail.com with the following information...

1. Name and School you attend.
2. Friend me on Facebook so I can review your page.
3. What sports or activities are you involved in?
4. Anything else you'd like me to know about you.
5. Why you want to represent Hayley Hamlin Photography.

Please make sure you talk this over with your parents before applying. Once my reps are decided on, you will get a full welcome packet with more details. Your parents must sign off to allow you to represent my business.

Representing Hayley Hamlin Photography for the Class of 2012:
Alma High School ~ Melanie Yost
Fulton High School ~ Audrey Maier
Will you be next?

Applications are DUE by January 31st. All reps will be announced by Feb 15th.

To see my work, visit my senior website!!

Hayley Hamlin ~Seniors ~ Original Senior Portraits that capture the true essence of YOU!!

No comments: