Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Featured Senior~Chloe~Ithaca High School {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

So you know you are behind when it's the end of October and you are still posting senior sessions from July...lol. I will catch up on blogging, if I tell myself that enough, do you think it will happen :)
Anyway on to some pics!! Meet the beautiful Chloe Jo. Chloe is a senior this year at Ithaca High School. These were Chloe's top pics from her session and they were also my faves. Love it when that happens!! :)




till next time...

4 comments:

shannon said...

wonderful images -- love your black and whites.

Jen said...

So stunning!! Hope you are feeling better these days!! :)

Denise Snyder said...

Absolutely gorgeous in every way!

Nicole K said...

Incredible work, Hayley! I could stare at your stuff all day!