Monday, March 23, 2009

New Logo and some warm weather inspiration :) (Michigan Photographer)

So...I am pretty excited about this news...I now have a new logo :) I have been wanting to make this change for along time but couldn't find one that fit "me". Well the search is over, I finally found one that fits me and my style. This logo has a timeless, classic feel to it and I really love it...hope you do too :) So anyway, I am in the process of changing out the logos on my websites, so if you go there don't be confused...you are still in the right place :)

And to show the new logo off, I chose a photo from last summer. Because let's face it, those of us who are living in the states of "endless winter" need some warm weather inspiration right now. So hopefully this will warm you up :)

On a side note...the senior dvd/proof book combo special for march is almost over, so don't delay on pre-booking those sessions to take advantage of this awesome deal. Details are on the senior site under "senior specials"

Thanks for stopping by and if you like to leave a comment...I would LOVE to hear from you :)

Come on...don't be shy ;)

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Me shy?? Never. Love the new look. Classic and classy all at the same time! :)

Hayley said...

Nope Jen, wouldn't call you shy ;) You are my faithfull blog commenter...and I love ya for it :)
Thanks girlfriend!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Love your new logo!!! So classy and timeless!

Ali said...

I love your PP on this shot Hayley.
Love your new logo too. It has a very elegant look to it.

sherry boles~ said...

Congrats on the new logo, Hayley! So classy!

meggie said...

LOVE your logo Hayley, and this image is a total stunner!

Cindy Harter said...

I absolutely adore the new logo !! Classic , it suits your work so well :)

Stueller said...

LOve the logo and I love the picture :)

Nadia Smith said...

Love the procesing here and who doesn't love a shot of cute little feet?!