Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mothers Day Specials :)

Mother's Day is right around the corner!! I have some great ideas for that special Mom or Grandma in your life :) First off, I have had a lot of questions about the handbag and wallet that I carry. I posted about them on my blog along time ago, but haven't yet put pics of them on my website. So, the bag I carry is a version of the "Bucket Bag" I have the "Grand" Bucket Bag in the leather, but I am one of those that like to carry my life with me, so I need something on the large side. The Bucket Bag actually comes in 3 sizes. I also carry the wallet, which fits nicely in my bag and is one of my favorite items. The company I buy my bags from just launched a couple new bags which are on my own wish list ;) The Mandy is one of them and it is gorgeous.

If you would like any information about these bags as far as dimensions, color choices, and pricing...please feel free to call me or email me at hayleyjhamlin@hotmail.com

I am running GREAT deals on these bags as part of my Mothers Day Special so give me a holler for the pricing!!

Here are some bag samples. Please note, these are NOT my images on these bags, but rather the stock photos the company gives us photogs.


These are some of the "clutch" style bags. They are great for those of you who don't like to carry a purse, or a great add on accessory for your purse. My fave is the wallet.

Now...onto item #2 for the Mother's Day Special. And this is huge!! I have had lots of past clients ask me if they are able to get the videos I have been posting on my blog and facebook. So..as a Mother's Day promotion I am offering the videos to past clients who have already completed a session with me for $125.00. I will put together a collection of images from your past session to music and you will get a high res DVD as well as a low res MP3. The low res file can be used for things like facebook. This is a huge deal so don't delay!!

Also, for new clients, I will also be having a special on the videos for Mother's Day as well, ask about the details during your session :)

If I have used your images as one of my "sample" videos contact me...because you can get them at an even better deal ;)

If you would like to see samples of the videos, I have 2 at the top of my blog. A children's and a senior one. I also have several on my facebook photography group page, if you'd like to join my group, email me and you can see all the videos.

Please note, when watching videos on the blog, to turn off the main blog music (located at the bottom of the blog).

Okay, still need other ideas for Mother's day? Photo jewelry is always a huge hit, and I have a beautiful collection of rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. You can see them in the boutique section of my website...but time is running out for the turnaround time for jewelry. So if jewelry is something you are wanting for Mother's Day, don't delay!! Deadline for jewelry orders is April 3rd.

Don't forget that if you are wanting photos back in time for Mother's Day, sessions need to be completed by April 3rd.

Till next time.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Hayley!! Okay..so..maybe will have to get a bag for myself and put it on a pymnt plan..LOL. Great pics by the way. Luvs!!!

meggie said...

Beautiful Bubble Image!!!!
I cannot believe Mothers Day will be here soon, what great gift ideas!!

Denise Snyder said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bubble shot! Love the comp, and the processing is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!