Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Referral Program :)

I am so happy to introduce this new referral program!!

As many of you know my business is solely based on word of mouth. So...when clients refer me to friends, family, co-workers, etc, it really means a lot to me. I want to express my thanks to all of you who are out there referring me and spreading my name :)

So...here's the scoop.

For every person you refer to Hayley Hamlin Photography, you will earn a $20 (print) credit. These credits will be given after the person completes their session, and can be used at a future session with Hayley Hamlin Photography.
So...the more referrals you make, the more credits you earn :)

For Seniors the referral system will work slightly different. Seniors...you can earn credits towards your upcoming senior session by referring your friends to me. For each referral you send my way, you will earn a $20.00 (print) credit towards your own session. Upon payment of their session fee you will receive a credit towards your session. Just make sure your friends give your name when booking their session.

Also just a reminder about session fees. Last year as a special thank you to returning clients I gave 15% off your session fee. This year you will notice that has been increased to 20%. I have said this before but I will express this again. Having clients come back time and time again is one of the greatest affirmations(or thank yous) for me. I put my heart and soul into my work and having clients allow me to continue to capture their lives is truly an honor. I love being able to share families' lives and watch their children grow, as if they were my own. So again...to express my thanks for coming back, returning clients receive 20% off your session fee. (sitting fee only)

If you have any questions on details about the referral system, feel free to email me at hayleyjhamlin@hotmail.com :)


So...that's all the good news I have to share today. And no post would be complete without a pic, so here's a little "pixie dust" love to share (aka-snow)...LOL ;)


Till next time...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can honestly say that it is an honor to be able to share your pictures with my friends and family...and to hear that my friends want to use you for things is another honor. You have become a part of our family with our children and with us. Thank you for your skills and your friendship!