Monday, July 9, 2007

Summer Special!!

I LOVE these little brag books!! They are the perfect size to just fit in your purse or diaper bag and carry tons of pictures from your session with you to show off!! Because they are one of my favorite items and I think everyone should have one...I am running a special for the rest of the summer on these. All sessions booked from this date on (July 9th) until Aug 31st that has a $350.00 purchase or more will receive one for free!!
They are normally $40.00 for 1 or $65.00 for 2. If you have had a recent session and would like to add one on I am also running a special on purchasing them separately. They are on sale for the rest of the summer for $30.00 for 1 or $50.00 for 2.
The brag books are a 3x3 mini accordion album. They hold 13 photos in the album and 1 in the front of the album. I will choose the best pictures from your session that will fit for the way they need to be cropped. They are a great way to show off your precious little ones and they also make great gifts!!



They also come packaged in a cute organza pouch :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Hayley! We LOVE ours!