Saturday, July 21, 2007

Christmas Already?!?!

I know with the gorgeous summer weather it's hard to think of Christmas, but I wanted to put that bug out in every one's ear right now to start thinking of booking your Christmas sessions. Also I have beautiful Tile Christmas Ornaments that I am offering too as part of my jewelry line that make the perfect addition to your Christmas tree. Also I will be offering sets of mini ornaments, that are great for a small tree, a wreath or if you want to make your Christmas wrap extra special attach one to the outside of your package :)
All previous sessions are welcome to order these ornaments as well. Your files are archived on disk so you can order these wonderful ornaments from pictures you had taken all throughout the year!!

These are the large ornaments. You have the option of a large 3x3 tile or a large round tile.
Minis are either a square 1.5 by 1.5 inches or a round
The minis come in sets of 6 or 12. Aren't they cute :)
Start making a new Christmas tradition with these beautiful photo tile ornaments!!
For pricing you can email me at hayleyjhamlin@hotmail.com. Prices will be on my website soon, but at this time they are not.

No comments: