Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Featured Senior ~ Hayley {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}



As you can see Hayley is quite stunning. I did her best friends photos about several months before I did hers and her best friend told me she would be calling me to book...she also mentioned there were several photographers asking to take Hayley's photos....but she wanted me to do them, Ummm, Wow, that's no pressure at all :)  I had fun with her and was able to take some artistic liberties during the shoot which always makes it fun :)







Love it when you get them to laugh :)









 
Hayley was the first senior to have some pics taken in the new studio. I love the old brick wall and the negative space around her here :) 
 


These next 2 are some of my faves from the session. 





No comments: