Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Featured Senior ~ Emma {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Meet another beautiful senior from Okemos HS.  I had the pleasure of meeting up with Emma and 2 of her best friends last year and I am so glad I got to meet such a wonderful group of girls.  Emma has been so kind, respectful, and appreciative...she is truly a beauty inside and out!
 
"This was such an amazing experience and I have you to thank. I will continue to refer people to you, for I want everyone to have the chance to experience what I have. You are truly talented. Thank you Hayley."  ~ Emma 
 
Emma...
"I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known."
~Author Unknown
 
This first photo was taken in my natural light loft downtown...I kinda love this one...alot! :)
 
 

 
 

 








As I said Emma brought 2 of her best friends with her and we had so much fun! :)






 


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
~Henry David Thoreau


Thank you for letting me be apart of your Senior year Emma,
best wishes to you in everything you do!
~ Hayley

No comments: