Saturday, October 20, 2012

Featured Senior ~ Miranda AHS {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

Miranda was my first rep for class of 2013 and we actually started her session in march of 2012 which is the earliest I have ever done a rep session. We had some crazy warm weather in March and so we went ahead and got in 1 of her sessions. Miranda is a dancer as you can see and her dance photos were very important to her.   I love how we were able to incorporate track and dance though for her session...so fun. Probably not so fun for her to be doing crazy jumps on a track but the results were one of a kind :)
 
This first series of photos is one of my all time favorite senior pics.  I love the layered look of her clothes and necklace and her hair was beautiful (Thanks Shelby). 

 

 



 
 





 
 

 
 

 

No comments: