Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Class of 2013 Senior Reps {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}




It's always amazing to me how far ahead this stuff happens. I am still doing Class of 2012 sessions, but before you know it Class of 2013 rep sessions will be in full swing.
My rep spots fill up very quick. I am going to take a total of 4 spots this year and 1 spot is already taken for Shepherd High School to the lovely Kate Troxell :). So 3 remain. I take 1 senior per represented school as I want this to be a one of a kind experience for my reps.




Reps for Hayley Hamlin Photography, must be in good academic standing, be influential in their school, liked by teachers and students, have a great attitude, be involved in extra curricular activities,be a good role model, AND of course MOST of all...you must LOVE MY WORK :)

So, what's in it for you as a Rep for Hayley Hamlin Photography?
Trust me, my reps gets LOTS of perks!! :) Here's the "official" perks ;)
~ Opportunity for 2 sessions for less than half the price of 1 regular session fee!!
~ Earn credits with every referral!!
~Tons of Facebook pics
~Additional free goodies and discounts!!
~Obviously some pretty amazing senior pics!! :)



So, what do I need to do as a Rep?
~Well...of course, you must LOVE my work and be willing to spread my name.
~Hand out your personal rep cards (after your first session). Until then you will be provided with business cards to distribute
~Use images from your session as your profile pics on Facebook
~Share links to my site, blog, fan page, your gallery, etc with everyone you know.

So, pretty easy huh!! So what are you waiting for? Let's ROCK your senior year!!

To apply to be a Rep for Hayley Hamlin Photography, email Hayley at hayleyjhamlin@hotmail.com with the following information...



1. Name and School you attend.
2. Friend me on Facebook so I can review your page. As well as "like" my fanpage... which if you are applying to be my rep you probably should have already done :)
3. What sports or activities are you involved in?
4. Anything else you'd like me to know about you.
5. Most important...Why you want to represent Hayley Hamlin Photography.

Please make sure you talk this over with your parents before applying. Once my reps are decided on, you will get a full welcome packet with more details. Your parents must sign off to allow you to represent my business.





To see my work, visit my senior website and "like" my facebook photography page!!



Hayley Hamlin ~Seniors ~ Original Senior Portraits that capture the true essence of YOU!!

No comments: