Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Featured Senior~ Rachel {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

When summer is coming to an end and you are just posting one of your first senior sessions of the summer on the blog, you know you are pathetic...lol. It's been a crazy busy summer and fall is not going to let up. At this rate in order to get a post of all my 2012 seniors, it may have to be one big senior post!!







Loved her laugh and smile :)









Rachel was one of my first seniors this summer, she is a local senior from Alma High School and was also one of the first ones to try out my new loft downtown :)






This was one of my favorite photos from her session, but what the artist loves is sometimes different than what the client loves... and that was so in this case. But I am sharing it anyway, because I love it :)



The "fun" side of her being playful with her dogs!!


till next time...

No comments: