Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Baby "E" {Mid Michigan Newborn Photographer}

One thing I absolutely love about my job is the connections I build with my clients. I have always said it is so much more than just a client relationship, but rather a friendship that has been formed. I have been photographing this family for several years and it's been my pleasure to watch their children grow but this time it was my honor to welcome their newest addition.
So, before vacation I got to meet their little man, and I must say, he was a complete dream to photograph. He was just 7 days old, so very tiny and just perfect!! Thank you for letting me capture this very special time in your life!!

Love this one with big sis...

One of my faves with baby and mommy :)
Isn't this hat adorable :)
When it was time to leave I knew they would be giving baby a bath. I always recommend this because the baby is on so many new fabrics and textures. So for this shoot, I decided to stick around and capture the first bath for them. I know I would have loved to have these photos taken for my babies, so I was thankful I could be there to do this for them :) Here is just one from baby's first bath :)

till next time...

2 comments:

Allison said...

SO beautiful Hayley, this baby seems so peaceful and comfortable!!

sherry boles~ said...

Such a sweetie! Great job, Hayley!