Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Featured Senior~Kelsey~Shepherd High School {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up in Alma with Miss Kelsey. Kelsey attends Shepherd High School, and as you can see is absolutely Beautiful!! We were pretty lucky to get a nice day for her photos. It wasn't super warm but for Michigan we'll take it :) It was a perfect beginning to Senior Season, and it made me even more excited than I already was to meet all the Amazing new Seniors this coming year :)
Thanks for choosing me Kelsey for your Senior photos, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!

This first one is my very fave :) Although I love each and every one of these :)


Okay, maybe this one is my fave...lol. I will never forget this shot, Kelsey's grandma came along for the shoot, and when I was taking this series, she said "Kels...she just photographed your soul" Probably one of the best compliments and it truly made my day!!

So this one is perfectly titled "A photograph of the soul"






Booking for Class of 2012 is in full swing, don't miss out on your Original Senior Session with Hayley Hamlin Photography!!

No comments: