Sunday, October 31, 2010

Senior Comment Game {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

This past year I have had the pleasure of meeting some really amazing seniors from the Class of 2011. So to show my thanks for such an awesome senior season, I proposed a fun comment game for them on facebook. I had 17 of my seniors take me up on the game, which is awesome. These are Seniors from all over the Mid Michigan area. The rules of the game are pretty simple, they just need to direct people to my fan page and get all the comments on their picture they can get in a 1 week time period. If they are the winner they have their choice between 2 awesome prizes valued at over $600.00. But just for everyone playing and being a good sport, they all are entered to win a set of open house announcements.
I do want to add....this is NOT a popularity contest or who has the best picture wins type of thing. Believe me these seniors ALL have amazing pictures and to just pick 1 photo to post in an album for this contest was torture for me. I agonized over it. I have tons of favorites from each of their sessions :) So please let's keep this fun for everyone.
So...if you want to stop on by and leave a comment in our FUN game. Here is the link to my fan page. Just leave a comment for any one of these amazing seniors. Our comment game starts on Monday November 1st and ends Monday November 8th. I am sure they would all love to hear some nice things about their photo :) (1 comment per person though)

Here is a link to my fan page!
Thanks again to the Seniors who are playing !! You guys are Awesome!!

Hayley Hamlin Photography

Promote Your Page Too


Hayley Hamlin Photography/Seniors ~ Original Senior Portraits that capture the true essence of YOU!!

No comments: