Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nic and Kayla are Married {Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer}

Nic and Kayla...thank you for letting me be apart of your special day. I know there are lots of people excited to see some wedding photos, so I will not keep you in suspense any longer :) I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!

Loved the firetruck :)




These are always my favorite shots...moments that just happen.

I loved her bouquet.

The gorgeous bride...

and her bridesmaids....

This made me smile so I had to post it. I walked in just before the wedding for last minute checks and there is Kayla on her blackberry. I said, what are you doing girl? Her message says this "GETTING MARRIED IN 15 MINUTES!!!" How cute is she :)
And this was another moment that made me smile. You just wait...someday this little lady will be a photographer :) I do however feel bad for her parents as I am sure they had a few hundred or thousand photos to sort through...lol. She was adorable though :)

And 1 more from the firetruck. This is similar to the teaser photo I showed in my last post. I think these 2 pics would look awesome hanging side by side. I love them both!! :)

Congrats again!! Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek!! :)

8 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Hayley! They look so happy and in love!!

J'Lynn Mak said...

So fun!! Love them all Hayley!!!

Jen said...

What a beautiful wedding!! Just love the status update one! how cute is that?!!

Denise Snyder said...

Oh wow Hayley these are fabulous!!!! I love your creativity!

Amanda said...

so very very beautiful!!!

Shannon said...

What great images just love your variety and composition so beautiful and relaxed.

Kim Burnham said...

sigh... I just love your work hayley - everything you do is amazing!!

Chelsey | MachC Photography said...

I love the emotion ... and LOVE the text!!! :) And coincidentally, we were on ladder truck 11 just the other day!!!