Friday, April 30, 2010

Fulton High School-Class of 2011- Senior Rep {Mid Michigan Senior Photographer}

It is my pleasure to introduce to you Monica Acker. Monica is my Class of 2011 Senior Rep for Fulton High School. When I found out Monica was involved in the Gratiot County Fair for the Youth I knew we would be having some fun with her session. I asked her to bring some hats and she delivered. Only problem that created was I took just a tad too many with the hats and then it was extremely hard picking which ones to show. I have so many more I wanted to post :) Monica is also very involved in sports and we will be doing those fun shots at her regular session later this summer. We had so much fun at her rep session, she is goofy and fun and we laughed a lot!! I hope she doesn't kill me but I had to share a couple cute out-takes from her session because they are SO her. And that's what a senior session is all about, capturing YOU!! I love that she was fun and goofy but then in an instant would nail me with a serious look that could stop you in your tracks. Yup, I have some pretty AWESOME reps this year!! I am thrilled to have Monica represent me for Fulton High School. Ask her how you can receive free goodies for your senior session...or in the next couple weeks she will have rep cards with one of these photos on it, grab one from her, turn it in at the time of booking your session, and you will receive some special offers.
Thank you again to you and your mom for hanging out with me. You are fun and beautiful and I had a great time with you guys!! :)




Had to share a couple...isn't she cute :)





For ORIGINAL Senior Pics that are all about YOU. Now booking Class of 2011 Sessions. Visit the website here. Hayley Hamlin Seniors

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

Stunning images! What a lucky girl to have her portraits taken by you!!!

sherry boles~ said...

Fantastic images, Hayley! Her personality really shines in these!

Jaidean said...

Gorgeous! I love that one on the train tracks!

Anonymous said...

Hayley!!! These are amazing!!!! Love the ones on the RR tracks - and the one with the hat looking down - to DIE for!!!!
~Denise

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Love these Hayley!! I agree with Denise about the hat one looking down. LOVE it.

Shannon said...

Amazing images! Just love them.

Jen said...

Beautiful job on these Hayley!! I love seeing your senior work!!

Unknown said...

Love the hats!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for capturing the beauty and spirit of Monica. I come back to this site and look at them again and again. They make me smile as I remember the fun we had that day. You were incredible to work with, Hayley. Can't wait for our next session with you.

Debbie Acker

Hayley said...

Thank you so much everyone :)
Debbie, you are very welcome and it was my pleasure!! Thank you so much for the very kind words...and I look forward to our next session as well!! :)