Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog Slacker....

Yes I know...I have been slacking on the blog. It is crazy busy right now, editing (still have some sessions to share on the blog), doing lots and lots of ordering and packaging and jewelry making and the list goes on and on. UPS has pretty much been a daily visitor here and today I looked around and thought where am I going to put this new pile of boxes...LOL. But I wouldn't have it any other way, it's been a busy season with much more still to do and I am loving it. I am thankful and truly blessed beyond words!! :) It's kinda cool because it feels like Christmas everyday seeing all the items come in for client orders, I am especially loving all the specialty items, which I wish I could share here, but that's for another day :)!!

But before I go I thought I would share the other thing keeping me super busy this Christmas season, my hand made jewelry. Any of you who are familiar with my jewelry...know my favorite pieces of jewelry I make are my rings. I will apologize right now...I have been terrible about updating all the styles I carry. Many of them never made it to the website and the antique swivel is one of them. These rings were introduced in 2008 but I only showed you 1 of the styles I carry when there are actually several in the swivel collection. And...since the antique swivel happens to be one of my faves it was time to snap a picture of it. :) Although really me choosing a favorite style ring is kinda funny...because I I love them all. I have every style and I just mix and match...LOL.

So here are a couple rings from the swivel collection. These also come in oval and round in both styles. You will recognize the children on the jewelry from some of the recent blog posts :)

"Antique Scroll Swivel Ring" "Chunky Square Swivel Ring"

So...If you are looking for an "original" gift item or maybe a little something special for yourself, my jewelry is a perfect choice to showcase your favorite photos. You will get tons of compliments on it too :) I love it when clients tell me when they go places and people see their jewelry they know it's a Hayley Hamlin piece...just by looking at it :) This jewelry is special and you will feel special wearing it :). And on that note, for anyone who missed the holiday jewelry deadline, I will resume new jewelry orders Jan 1st. :)
till next time...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

ohmygoodness!I LOVE these! i need to go spend some time on your jewelry site!

Anonymous said...

I never knew you did jewelery they are just amazing. I love them.

Jen said...

Wow!! You are so talented!! These are just beautiful!!

Nicole K said...

These are absolutely lovely, Hayley! Definitely a must have piece!

Unknown said...

Your rings are incredible! I'm off to check out your other jewelry!

des said...

Rings are my favorite right now...LOVE this! You are very creative!