Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Man "R" (Michigan Baby Photogapher}

A while back I got an email that was pretty exciting. This little man's mommy contacted me from out of state to book a session with me while she was here visiting family. I am pretty honored to be the photographer that she chose to photograph her little man! I am glad you found me "L" and it was my pleasure to spend time with you, your mom, and your little guy. I will have much more to share from your session in a larger sneak peek soon, but I wanted to get 1 up for you to see while you are still here visiting. You have a beautiful little boy and he was just perfect for our session. Thank you for allowing me to capture him for you!! Have a safe trip back :)

Also...I wanted to give a shout out to K.P....you know who you are :) A HUGE thank you for the antique trencher!! It is perfect and I absolutely LOVE it. Can't wait to get your little guy in it on Monday...see you then!! :)

till next time...

11 comments:

Nicole K said...

So sweet! Love it!

Amanda said...

beautiful baby and beautiful photo!

Kim Burnham said...

um wow! - is there anything you can't do! love this Hayley! congrats:)

J'Lynn said...

So so beautiful!!

Jen said...

Love this!!! So so precious!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful image just love the mood and processing of this (the trencher is great too)

Ali said...

Banish those thoughts Ali...8's enough! lol

This is such a beautiful portrait Hayley.

sherry boles~ said...

Absolute sweetness!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Beautiful!

Allison said...

Oh my sweetness! Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

meggie said...

precious is every way Hayley!