Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some exciting news...

that I wanted to share with you...
Every once in awhile things happen that are pretty exciting and you just have to share them :) A few weeks ago the photo lab I use called and told me they were getting ready to do a site upgrade and wanted to know if they could use some of my images on their home page slide show. Ummm...let me think about that for a second. I'm thinking...YES!!!!...LOL!! In all seriousness though, I can't even tell you how completely honored I am that my work is being displayed on their website. With all the work they see go through their lab on a daily basis, I am just beyond grateful and honored that they thought enough of my work to call me. A few days ago I saw the upgrade was complete and it was pretty cool to see my images on their site. I won't display all the images here that were chosen, but since it's peek senior season here, I will share 1 of them that they chose for their site. This is actually an older image of mine. She was a 2009 Grad, and this was one of my faves from her session, so much that you will recognize it as the entry image to my senior site. :)

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you :) Hope you all are having a great weekend!! Till next time...

9 comments:

Jaidean Baker said...

That is very exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Lori Henry said...

awesome Hayley-good for you! cayli and i are excited to see her pics, she hasn't quit talking about it since saturday! thanks so much!

Jen said...

Wonderful news! I can see why they'd pick your work- you are amazing!

Picture Perfect said...

I think that's awesome! I'm so happy for you Chickie!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Congrats Hayley!!! It's an awesome honor!

meggie said...

Very very exciting Hayley and way cool!!!! Congrats!

sherry boles~ said...

Yay for you, Hayley! A well deserved honor!

Jessi said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you!!

Chelsey said...

LOVE this shot!!! I can totally see why it was chosen. Okay missy ... send me an e-mail so we can exchange looksies - I'll show you mine if you show me yours! ;) lol