Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Milestone to Celebrate-Sneak Peek "L" Family

Recently I was contacted about doing an Anniversary Session to celebrate the milestone of this lovely couples 40th wedding anniversary. The kids had gotten together and bought a session from me for their parents. Truly...this couple was some of the nicest people I have ever met and add in some fun things like a cabin in the woods, a pretty hot looking car, and let's just say we had some fun ;). So the session came and although it was a bit windy, we enjoyed a lovely evening where we talked about all kinds of things. I met 2 people who are very much in love, who love their family, love God, and to be honest, just simply love and enjoy life. I was honored to be apart of this wonderful milestone in their marriage. I had a wonderful evening with you both, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!! :) May God continue to bless your marriage!!


I told ya, pretty cool car huh!! And we even drew a little audience while taking these downtown.


I loved both of these from the pathway walk. Couldn't decide which I loved more, so I am posting them both :) Love the old overhanging tree in the background. It has such strength and it really is perfect for this wonderful milestone in their marriage.



Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek. I had such a wonderful time meeting you both!! Thank you for letting me be apart of such a special time in your lives. Congrats on 40 years of marriage! God Bless!! I will contact you when your complete gallery is up :)

If you are stopping by, feel free to leave a comment or some Congrats to this wonderful couple on such a wonderful milestone in their marriage :)

Till next time...

2 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Wow - what an amazing milestone, and what an awesome way to celebrate it with your stunning images! These are truly beautiful!

J'Lynn said...

Great shots....love the car!