Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Congrats S&B {Michigan Wedding Photographer}

I can't even call this a sneak peek, it's more like a teaser...
I know this is awful of me to tease you guys with only a couple images, but I thought this was better than none ;) And since we had SO much fun doing this, you had to know I'd show this first. I was only going to show 1 image, but honestly, even though it's the same thing we are doing here, I couldn't pick 1 over the other. I loved both of these for different reasons. Love the bride's jump in the first one, and the groom as well as the rest of the groomsmen are rockin' the second one ;)
Congrats S&B...thank you for letting me be apart of your special day :) And thanks to you and your wedding party for being such good sports for this :)


And yes, there will be more to come...promise :)
till next time...

4 comments:

meggie said...

I LOVE the second one, I can almost hear the laughter, these are great Hayley!

Mager said...

Both beautiful and original! What a great piece of art. I can't wait to see more pictures from this event.

J'Lynn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cannot wait to see more!

Kim Burnham said...

love them! looks like you had a great time!