Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow Day...

We got a fresh blanket of snow last night, and boy was it beautiful to wake up to. :)



A lonely brightly colored leaf was laying in the fresh fallen snow and it looked so beautiful contrasted against the white. The changing of seasons right there before your eyes. Of course I know with this texture on it you'd never know it's laying in snow, but I loved the way it turned out regardless.

For those of you from my neck of the woods, hope you are enjoying your "snow day"
till next time...

11 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Oh these are just GORGEOUS Hayley!!! Enjoy your snow!

Picture Perfect said...

I love these Hayley! Just once I'd like a snowy backdrop. It's been cold...maybe, just maybe...

meggie said...

LOVE these Hayley, wow SNOW on Dec. 1st!! I am sure the kids loved it though! :)

Ali said...

Ooh I wish we had snow like this! Beautiful images Hayley <3

sherry boles~ said...

These are so gorgeous, Hayley! I especially like the composition of the second one...WONDERFUL!!!

Unknown said...

We enjoyed our snow day too! Although - guilty - I still had the kids go to their school so I could get some Christmas shopping done!

Great photos as always!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

your images are always so timeless Hayley - what a gift. So beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE THESE!!!! The textures and processing are PERFECT on all of these!! Gorgeous work girl!

Jenny said...

Our little ones still had school and I still had to work..ugh...but I LOVE the pics..especially the leaf in the snow!! So GREAT!!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Beautiful Hayley!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so timeless, Hayley! Love them!