Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In their own words...

I wanted to share this, it literally brought tears to my eyes...thank you Kathy for this beautiful testimonial!! I can't tell you how much these words mean to me. All of the things I hope people feel about working with me and the art I create for them...summed up perfectly in these words. From the bottom of my heart...thank you!!
....and I love this....she even got my tag line in there ;)

"In choosing a photographer I wanted someone who would capture my child's spirit. Not just prop them in a chair, make funny faces and say smile!!! I needed patience, perseverance and a unique perspective.

When I heard of Hayley I immediately went to her website and what I saw brought tears to my eyes. She is a talented artist, with a very special gift. She sees life through the eyes of a child, capturing their most innocent & tender moments.

With the pictures she took of my son I now have precious memories captured in time. I look at the innocence on his face and wonder? Would I have remembered that 6 months from now yet alone years from now?? Through Hayley's art I have found heartfelt images any mother or father would cherish for a lifetime. I will be a continued customer capturing the childlike moments my son will to soon outgrow. What a gift to have them captured for all time."

Remember to

LIVE* LAUGH* LOVE* CAPTURE IT ALL...................

-Kathy


And of course we have to show some more of her little man ;) Honestly there were so many from his session that I loved, I showed a ton on my blog after I did them, but because I love them so much here are some more from the "vintage wash" portion of the session :) Isn't he adorable!! :)





till next time...

5 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

What an awesome testimonial Hayley... and you so deserve it. In her letter your client certainly captured the essence of what you do, and what you are so wonderful at!

Jenny said...

Hayley,

If you EVER need a reference or if someone wants to talk to someone about your work..PLEASE let me know. This letter tells EVERYTHING that I have felt with our pictures of our kids. You are TRULY a gift and you TRULY have a gift. Thank you for everything you have done!

Christi Long said...

Beautiful Hayley! I love these images and miss chatting with you. You have such a gift.

Ali said...

What a lovely thing to receive. You deserve it my friend :o)

nicole said...

Oh my goodness Hayley, I'm crying with you! How completely sweet! No surprise here though, you truly are amazing!!! :)

Those images are beyond gorgeous!