Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pretty as a Daisy :)

The daisies are in full bloom in my Mom's flower garden...so this time of year I do as many sessions as I can at this location. They are only here for a little...so if you want some gorgeous pictures in them, give me a call, I will work in sessions due to the time frame of them being available.
This little beauty is turning 1 this week and so we did her first birthday pictures. I posted 1 from her session in my last post, she's the doll doing the "he loves me" with the daisies :)

Look at those gorgeous eyelashes!!


1 balloon for her first birthday!!



till next time :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hayley, these are so sweet, but that last one if my favorite! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Unknown said...

they're all great as always...but I love the last one!