Friday, January 4, 2008

For the Love of Newborns...

With the New Year upon us, it's time for the first special. I am looking to expand my newborn gallery and so I need some newborns to photograph :) SO...I am looking for 2 newborns. For the first 2 people that call me to book a newborn session you will get 50% off the session fee, 1 free 8x10 of your choice and a free mini accordion brag book with your order. Here's the catch, the babies must be no more than 3 weeks in age, preferably under 2 weeks is best. The newer the better to photograph :) So if you are expecting, just had a baby, or know anyone that fits any of these categories have them give me a call or email me to book their session today :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just forwarded this to my sister! She's due in less than 3 weeks with baby #1.

Hayley said...

Thanks Barb :)

Ali said...

Everyone loves these types of shots don't they Hayley? Including me! Gorgeous shot, great colours and I love the lighting.