Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful...

With it being a holiday weekend and all I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish you all a very Blessed Thanksgiving!! I hope you are all enjoying your family time and some yummy food :)

I have SO many things to be thankful for I could not possible list them all here.
I hope you have many blessing in your life as well.
But I wanted to take a minute to thank my clients for making this 1st year in business for me what it has been. I can't thank you all enough, because without you, there would be no Hayley Hamlin Photography. It has been a wonderful 1st year and I am blessed beyond words to be able to do something I love and have a passion for. It is such a blessing to have my family be a constant support system for this business. I am blessed with constant inspiration in my children. They inspired me to begin this venture and they continue to inspire me everyday.
And to be blessed with photography friends from all over the world...(you know who you are ;)
I thank God for all these blessing everyday.

Also on a side note, I wanted to say that the wonderful thank you notes and emails that I have been receiving after sessions, or sneak peeks, or after prints have been delivered are truly a blessing and I appreciate them more than you know!! It is so nice to hear the wonderful feedback from your sessions and how much you enjoy your experience and your pictures.
So again, Thank you!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Much Love,
Hayley

2 comments:

meggie said...

Wonderful Blessings Hayley!! I am thankful for our friendship, you have been such a great person in my life!

Brian and Becky said...

What a nice blog message!

You are a very talented person - thank you for sharing your talent with the world! :)