Thursday, October 25, 2007

BetterPhoto Finalist-Update

1 contest I like to enter is called BetterPhoto. It is a large photo community where you can have an online gallery and enter their daily photo contest. Last month there were 38,000 photos submitted to this contest. From those photos they narrow the field down to a certain amount of finalist so it's not that you win anything for getting a finalist it's just the recognition of your photo being chosen is a big deal in itself. But sometimes you go on even further to get a 1st or 2nd place and that is truly an honor as well. I have not updated my BP status in the last few months so here are my last 2 months of finalist.
"3" was announced today for Septembers People category. There were 92 total people finalist chosen.

UPDATE... "3" went on to get 2nd place. Here is the link to the winners page
http://www.betterphoto.com/contest/winners/0709.asp


And "Confidence" was chosen last month as an August finalist. This is one of my seniors I had the privilege of photographing this past summer. I love this one of her!! What a killer look :)

If you want to check out my BP gallery you can here.

No comments: