Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sneak Peek for "D"

We had SO much fun doing these Senior Pictures!! Isn't she beautiful!!! I swear I don't know how she will ever choose which pictures she wants, there are so many awesome pictures of her. Each different smile from her was beautiful in a different way!! I had trouble picking a few to show for the sneak peek...I'd love to show the whole session...which is just about done by the way my dear ;)
I will be showing more of her in the days to come....keep an eye out :)
For now here's a few "D"....enjoy :)







3 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

I agree, Hayley...I don't know how she'll ever choose...unless she just chooses them ALL!!! :)

Brian and Becky said...

Those are awesome! Where is the 6th photo taken, it's magical!

Hayley said...

Thanks Sherry :)
Thanks Becky...those are taken at an old stone building right down the road from me. I love that builing, it has the coolest arches and stone architecture!! Makes for Awesome pictures :)